Translation section

Nowości w serwisie
winter_mute
TROLOŻERCA
TROLOŻERCA
Kontakt:

Translation section

Post autor: winter_mute »

First of all I'd like to dedicate this news to a person who I promised adding translation info/feature long-long time ago, and all the people that can't understand a word in Polish. Back to topic - I'll add "auto-shown translate" message for all not-polish hosts in the nearest future - but till then please visit translation section manually by clicking THIS LINK. Hope that will help a bit :]
Ostatnio zmieniony 09 marca 2006, 20:00 przez winter_mute, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy.
2BII!2B
Bomber
Senior
Senior
Kontakt:

Post autor: Bomber »

hhhmmmm..... work on your english a bit 'kay? nothing personal ;]
correct me if im wrong :/
Pentium D 2 rdzenie 2666mhz 1024 DDRII DUAL CHANNEL 2xSamsung 160gb 7200obr GeForce 7300GS 256MB
>>>PSEmu<<< FOREVER

Oj nie ładnie winter mute robic w konia "darmowe gry na ps2" heheeh
winter_mute
TROLOŻERCA
TROLOŻERCA
Kontakt:

my engrish suck... but if you would be so kind and point the bugs so I could corect them... m'key?
2BII!2B
CKemu
Developer
Developer

Post autor: CKemu »

Massive thanks for this, it's nice being able to get a rough idea of a posts contents. However it can certainly be extremely confusing!
winter_mute
TROLOŻERCA
TROLOŻERCA
Kontakt:

CKemu pisze:Massive thanks for this, it's nice being able to get a rough idea of a posts contents.
Jo, CKemu - no problem... especially that I've promised that to you long time ago...
CKemu pisze:However it can certainly be extremely confusing!
Yeah, maybe becouse Polish is extremly confusing language... and to be honest with you Polish grama and orthography is hell. Anyway, just like I'd sad yesterday - if you'll have any doubts or troubles with PSEmu.pl content, you can always count on me - I'll gladly translete things for you.

BTW; I've moved your rank up - "Nowicjusz" doesn't fit you :D
2BII!2B
Bomber
Senior
Senior
Kontakt:

Post autor: Bomber »

Hi CKemu it's a pleasure to meet the person which made emulating ps2 games possible. Keep the good work. :!: :!:
Pentium D 2 rdzenie 2666mhz 1024 DDRII DUAL CHANNEL 2xSamsung 160gb 7200obr GeForce 7300GS 256MB
>>>PSEmu<<< FOREVER

Oj nie ładnie winter mute robic w konia "darmowe gry na ps2" heheeh
ODPOWIEDZ